Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Scholarship ▷ CSN.COM.
Сhevron Scholarship 2018 | How to apply for the Chevron Scholarship? Has Chevron Scholarship application started for 2018? That has been the question asked by So many undergraduates who are interested in applying for Chevron Scholarship 2018/2019.
Сhevron Scholarship 2018
This post contains the full guide you on how it works. You will be informed when it finally comes out. Applications are welcomed from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students.
READ ALSO; ExxonMobil Scholarship 2018 | Apply Now
Chevron/NNPC Scholarship Awards 2018 Application Requirements
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering.
Nigerian University Scholarship 2018/2019 – What do you need?
- A Letter of Identification from the Local Government
- JAMB Result
- O` Level Result
- Birth Certificate
- Admission Letter
- School ID
- Passport photograph
Chevron Scholarship in Nigeria Application Guide
- You need to find www.scholastica.ng!
- After that – click to apply tab!
- If you did not register – than register now!
- Click to register now!
- If you need to return to a scholarship website, then click here http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards.
- Enter your registered password and email to proceed.
- Write down your personal data, like national identification number, scanned documents of your educational background and etc.
- Check twice if the names of applicants are matched with the names of all documentation!
- Illuminate errors, double check all uploading documents!
- When you are asked to upload photo – chose a passport photograph with a white background!
- No errors allowed! Double check all uploading files!
- Click apply now to submit your documents.
- You will receive an email and sms that everything has gone right!
- Return to www.scholastica.ng.
- Enter your Password and email to download your profile!
- Proceed to have your Head of Departments to sign the document.
- Upload a canned copy of the signed profile.
Chevron Scholarship 2018 Application Deadline Date
Closing date will be announced when the application begins.