hevening Scholarships 2020 is a UK government scholarship which is awarded to international students who demonstrate leadership potential and who also have strong academic backgrounds. The scholarship offers financial support to study for a master’s degree at any UK university and the opportunity to become part of an influential global network of 50,000 alumni.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
The call for new applicants follows the selection of some 1,800 scholars who won an award to study at a UK university this year.
How To Become A Chevening Scholar
Table of Contents
To become one of the British Chevening scholars you will need to:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2020
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2020
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2020-2021?
The Application of the Chevening Scholarship follows immediately after you have read through the Requirements. The Application is done online. Debunk any information about the application form offline.
You can only use the online platform to apply. Individuals who want to apply for Chevening scholarships 2020 can do so through the official Chevening scholarship login portals listed below: where the can download Chevening scholarship application form pdf.
Through the Chevening website