9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018: Apply For 9mobile jobs Vacancies Online
Apply for 9mobile jobs via 9mobile Portal, 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment News, 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018, 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment Application Form and Requirements, How to Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment, careers.9mobile.com.ng. And a lot more.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – This web page was designed with the aim to feed you with all the basics and freshest information on 9mobile Nigeria recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and please note all this information for free.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Power
- Provideon-site technical and operational support in the implementation, design,development, installation and maintenance of M &E equipment including dieselgenerators, ATS/ AMF panels, gear switches, rectifiers and battery systems,UPS, inverters, PDF/ APD panels and HVAC, Implementation of 2G,3G, LTE andTransmission such as Micro wave and fibre optics.
- Conduct complex site surveys to develop base or installation design plans, includingpreparation of power system device evaluation, protective device co-ordinationand arc flash studies.
- Survey and Implementation of Power and BSS designs.
- Survey and Implementation of 2G, 3G and 4G RAN designs.
- Survey and Implementation of transmission design for micro wave and fiber optics
- Ensure that RAN projects (BSS and Power) are implemented according to best/efficienttime line, cost and quality.
- Design power system facilities and equipment and co-ordinate construction, operationand maintenance of electric power generating, receiving and distributionstations, transmission lines and distribution systems and equipment whichprovide support during critical network incidents
- Facilitate and ensure 100% power availability at all network sites.
- Track power outages with the view of driving continuous improvement in networkavailability and service quality (root cause analysis)
- Design,plan and implement layout of generating plants, power transmission anddistribution lines
- Work with both in-house team and contractors to implement all preventive andcorrective maintenance activities
- Update technical documentation, drawings and operational logs pertaining toconstruction and maintenance activities
- Prepare drawings on specific types of equipment and materials to be used inconstruction and equipment installation.
- Implement power plan and design in our RAN project.
- Ensure that SLAs and project time lines are achieved in RAN projects
- React to emergency faults and ensure that all faults and snags are rectified promptlywithin contracted SLAs
- Conduct regular audit of M & E installations for BTS, BSC MGW and data centres
- Complete and submit reports covering all job activities
- Estimate labour, material, construction and equipment costs
- Inspect completed installations for compliance with design and equipment specificationsand safety standards.
- RANimplementation work.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by the 2G/3G Manager Region 3
- First degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Two (2) years postNYSC experience
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- High Voltage/ low voltage/Extra low voltage. Systems Engineering
- Engineering Installation
- BSS experience
- 2G, 3G and LTE experience.
- Micro wave and fiber optics
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
How to Apply For Graduate 9mobile jobs Vacancies Online
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Please share this information with your friends and family on social media and don’t forget to like our Facebook Page to be Updated.