Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For AEDC Plc Jobs
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018/2019 | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company are welcoming applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Citizen for there latest job opening 2018.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 – This article contains all you need to know about Abuja Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment requirement and qualifications.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) is one of the 11 companies of Nigerian companies operating in the coming states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja are now receiving this position:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Legal Services
- This person will work on Investigations, Advisory and Dispute Resolution, and Legal Documentation and Compliance.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to initiate and complete any of the Legal Service Team assignments
- Lead one or more of the various legal unit teams
- Lead negotiations and meetings (external and internal)
- Drive unit performance
- Ensure quality assurance of all deliverables
- Efficient case management of civil and criminal cases
- Managing and tracking expenditure under the litigation budget
- Working with various directorates to determine best redress or response to dispute
- Participation in all forms of investigation (external and internal)
- Prequalification and supervision of external counsel and debt collectors
- Review of court processes
- Coordination of all settlement meetings
- Regular review of performance of external counsel
Advisory and Compliance:
- Advise on all new laws and regulations and their impact on the business
- Provide legal opinions
- Develop compliance database on the legislation and regulations that impact the business
- Monitor corporate compliance with legislation and regulations
Contract and Documentation:
- Engage with procurement and user departments to ascertain company needs
- Prepare and review standard templates for agreements
- Conduct and monitor all CAC enquiries
- Participate in Tender Committee meetings
- Contract negotiation
- Any other assignment as the Legal Team may require him/her to perform
Education, Experience & Technical Skills
- LLB and BL
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience within the legal field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- People Skill
- Good Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated problem-solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to: AM.Legalservice@abujaelectricity.com The subject of your mail should be: Assistant Manager, Legal Services. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Director, Corporate Services
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2018.
Note: Only soft copy of applications will be treated
Don’t Miss Out On Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.
Please share this information with your friends,family relations on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.