Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply Online
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, Apply now for the ongoing Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online, This article contains how to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment – See more details below;
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), One of the mobile telecommunication Network provider in Nigeria and a division of Airtel Africa Group, is engaged to producing innovative, exciting, cheap and quality mobile services to Nigerians, providing them the liberty to communicate, rise above their daily provocations and encourage economic and social improvement.
- 9mobile Jobs Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduates Jobs In Nigeria
- World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now Graduate Vacancies In Nigeria
- University of Lagos Jobs Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduates Jobs In Nigeria
The company achieved something special on August 5, 2001, by becoming the first telecoms network provider to originate commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has obtained a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to begin toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to start service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to propose affordable recharge denominations; first to enter monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES)
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
How to Apply For Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2018.
Stay updated about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.