Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019/2020 | See Latest Airtel Job Vacancies Here
Do you want to be amidst the applicants that will secure a position in the latest Airtel Nigeria 2019 Job Vacancy? If yes! See here how to apply for Airtel Application form online. Are you a graduate searching for telecommunication jobs in Nigeria? If just answered yes, see how to start Airtel Nigeria Career.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a network provider in Nigeria and an employee from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving creative, energizing, moderate and quality portable administrations to Nigerians, giving them good network to impart, transcend their day by day difficulties and drive financial and social advancement.
To submit your application form online for the Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment, here are the basic recruitment requirement and qualification.
Airtel Nigeria 2019/2020 Recruitment Form Requirements
Table of Contents
However, Any candidates that want to apply for Airtel job employment should understand the requirement and document needed to fill Airtel Job Form 2019.
- Applicants will have a minimum of BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND certificate.
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of computer.
- Applicants should be able to work with a group of people without any problem.
- Applicants must present his/her Nysc certificate before proceeding with the online registration.
- Candidate must have a valid ID card that shows his biodata.
- Excellent communication skills are equally required.
Airtel Nigeria Current Job Vacant Positions
- Transmission Coordinator
- Architect, ICT & Digital
- Specialist, Solution Design
- Manager, Regional Sales
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Regional Security Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Integration Support Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Officer, Customer Support
- Account Partner, Value Sales
- Supervisor Logistics Operations Officer
- Public Sector Manager
- Senior Customer Relationship Partner
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Starting Date 2019/2020
Just like we said earlier, Airtel Nigeria is telecommunication giant licensed by NCC to provide data, call, SMS, and other services to Nigerians.
Airtel Nigeria is always recruiting new staff on a monthly basis. Airtel employment opportunities are still available in the following months listed below.
Where to get Airtel Nigeria Application Form 2019 in any State in Nigeria
You can visit the nearest Airtel office close to you to know about the Latest Airtel Job Opening. You can also check Airtel Recruitment Portal 2019 for the Current Airtel jobs vacancies.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
The Above States are where you can get more information regarding Airtel Nigeria latest careers opportunity.
Airtel Nigeria Job Application Form is fill submitted on the official Airtel Nigeria Career website.
How To Apply For Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019
If you want to apply for Latest Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, you are required to visit Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Website to submit your Application Form Online below.
That’s all on Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020. for question make you of our comment box below.