AMCON Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – www.amcon.com.ng
This guide will, however, educate you on the latest jobs opportunities on Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. Do you want to get AMCON recruitment 2019/2020 form? Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply on AMCON recruitment 2019 portal.
This webpage will inform with the basic requirement and qualification needed for AMCON Recruitment News and also guidelines on how to apply.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
This article will furthermore answer the questions. Listed below
- Is Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- what is the latest update about Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the AMCON Recruitment portal.
AMCON Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Jobs 2019/2020
In the meantime; Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
Read Also: Latest Job Vacancies
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Federal Government Massive Recruitment in Nigeria.
If you’re interested and wanted to be updated with the latest information regarding Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.