Andela Fellowship 2018 And How To Apply
Apply For Andela Fellowship 2018, Andela is currently receiving applications from young Nigerians, Kenyans or Ugandans for its 2018 fellowships. Continue below to see how to apply;
Andela Fellowship 2018
The Andela Fellowship is an all day work opportunity that will empower you to claim your learning as you sharpen the abilities you have to wind up a worldwide innovation pioneer. We search out remarkable individuals from an assortment of foundations who are focused on opening their maximum capacity and enhancing the world through innovation.
Dream of utilizing innovation to change the world?Join the Andela development, to guarantee that while the advanced insurgency may have started in Silicon Valley, its future will be composed in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala and urban areas crosswise over Africa. Through four years of concentrated learning and genuine work understanding on the world’s driving building groups, you’ll ace the expert and specialized aptitudes expected to wind up a worldwide innovation pioneer.
- You must be 18 or older
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. (Nigeria only: However, if you have completed university or have a Higher National Diploma from a Polytechnic, and have not been formally exempted, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela)
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment, so if you have any major commitment such as school or work, we recommend applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
- You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. They’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
- Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience on the world’s leading engineering teams, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a global technology leader.
- You’ll join 10,000+ aspiring tech leaders by expressing your interest and describing your motivations for leveraging Andela’s technical leadership resources.
- You will leverage their open-source learning resources for software development and team skills to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned.
- Based on the quality of outputs you create you may be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and developers at an Andela campus.
Successful applicants are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela developers. The two weeks comprise of one week of home-based self-learning and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus. The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program.
- Application Deadline: April 27th, 2018
- HomeStudy Test Submission Deadline: May 3rd, 2018 [Home Study Test: The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study Curriculum before your test.]
- Interview Dates: May 28th – June 1st, 2018
- Bootcamp: June 25th – July 6th, 2018
- Fellowship Resumption: August 6th, 2018
How to Apply.
Complete a free application and personality/values assessment so they can learn how to further empower you as a tech leader.
Click Here to Apply to ANDELA KENYA
Click Here to Apply to ANDELA NIGERIA
Click Here to Apply to ANDELA UGANDA
Click Here to Visit the OFFICIAL WEBPAGE
If you have a question that is not addressed above please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (if applying in Nigeria) or email@example.com (if applying in Kenya) or firstname.lastname@example.org (if applying in Uganda).
If you have any questions regarding Andela Fellowship, make use of our comment box below and lastly there is love in sharing don’t forget to share this information with your friends and family.