Aspirants are invited to take part in the Alan Hill Bursary and grab all the benefits from this opportunity. The award is presenting by the University of Toronto.
The award is available for the excellent applicant to take part in an undergraduate degree program and aims to fulfill the financial need of them.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Canada are only eligible for this bursary.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree course in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria: Those who are already taken any other award from another university are not eligible to apply for this fund
Method of Application: Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university and then complete an application form and send it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, the candidate should be completed their 12 years of academic education.
- Language Requirement: English language ability is a must to study properly at the university.
- Benefits- The fund will be determined annually.
Table of Contents
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 3, 2020