BRISIN Recruitment Form 2018/2019 | www.Brisin.gov.ng Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria
BRISIN Recruitment Form 2018 – Basic Registry and Information System (BRISIN) Recruitment 2018, This web page will educate on with the latest information about BRISIN Recruitment portal, and 2018/2019 BRISIN Recruitment starting date is all available here. Just like we said earlier, you will get all the information you’re looking for about BRISIN Recruitment requirement, qualification, and other valuable information will be here in this article just for free.
BRISIN Recruitment Form 2018
Table of Contents
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy. The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries. “The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources, the project was introduced to Nigeria by Dermo Impex Italia /Nigeria, and approved by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation
Applications are invited for:
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.
That’s all on BRISIN Recruitment Form 2018, Make use of our comment box below to share this post with your friends and family.