Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019 – www.bpp.gov.ng
Apply For BBP Jobs here online, Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019, See how to Apply. Bureau of Public Procurement is welcoming applications from appropriately qualified and Hardworking Nigerians to fill their current job vacancies. Continue below to see how to apply.
Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment
Table of Contents
In web page was formally designed to give you the information you’re longing for regrading the Bureau of Public Procurement 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and most importantly guide you on how to apply.
Bureau of Public Procurement (BBP) 2018/2019 Many Nigerian’s citizens has been messaging concerning the latest information when it come’s to Bureau of Public Procurement jobs, and many have been asking all sort of question which will be answered in this article, They have been asking questions like;
- Where and what is the method to Apply for Bureau of Public Procurement 2018/2019?
- Where can I get the 2018 Bureau of Public Procurement form?
- Please is Bureau of Public Procurement 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment start?
- Help with Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Sure for 2018 etc.?
Vision: Building and sustaining an efficient country procurement system that meets international best practices.
Mission: To professionalise the process of procurement that ensures Transparency Efficiency, Competition, Integrity and Value for Money to support National Growth and Development.
The objectives of establishing the Bureau of Public Procurement are;
- The harmonization of existing government policies and practices on public procurement and ensure probity, accountability and transparency in the procurement process;
- The establishment of pricing standards and benchmarks;
- Ensuring the application of fair, competitive, transparent, value-for-money standards and practices for the procurement and disposal of public assets; and
- The attainment of transparency, competitiveness, cost effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
LATEST UPDATE! At the moment, Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Application Form is not however out online, DISMISS any form of NEWS you come across online. This article will be updated instanly once the form is out.
To ascertain if the Bureau of Public Procurement recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http:// www.bpp.gov.ng/ or Visit this article regularly to be informed on time about the latest update.
Enthusiastic and equipped candidates should combine their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
- Evidence of past training in Public Procurement at the Bureau’s training centre (which will be an added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
If you don’t want to miss out on Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018, comment below with your mobile phone number and email address to be informed on time once Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment form is out online.