This Post Contains Details On How To Apply For Business and Economics International Graduate Scholarship At Australian National University (Australia) 2017 – 2018, All The Basic Requirement and Qualification.
(ANU) The Australian National University was established in 1946 and is located in the capital city of Australia – Canberra.
ANU was only a postgraduate research university, but in 1960 they started undergraduate education. ANU is a national research university and is the only university founded by the Parliament of Australia.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
College of Business and Economics will be awarding up to 10 scholarships to International students. The scholarships will cover 50% of tuition fees only, for a maximum period of 2 semesters (1 full year).
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
College of Business & Economics (Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce/ Economics/ Business information systems/ Statistics/ Actuarial Studies/ Management)
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student (non-Australian)
- Applied for admission at received an offer from ANU to study in a postgraduate program
- Will commence your full-time postgraduate program at the university in the period for which you applied for scholarship funding
- Have NOT previously applied for an International Graduate Scholarship at the ANU College of Business and Economics
- Excellent academic record
- Must achieve a minimum average of 70% in your 1st semester of your scholarship award in order that the scholarship be awarded in the 2nd semester
HOW TO APPLY Business and Economics International Graduate Scholarship
Before you can apply for the scholarship, you must have first applied for admission to study at ANU, in your chosen program
Those who meet all of the minimum requirements and would like to apply, must apply online at: https://anu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8ic9zJeKqzkPDO5
- Apply for admission to the Australian National University at: http://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply or http://students.anu.edu.au/applications/applying.php
- Download, read and agree to all of the Business & Economics Scholarship T&C’s (.pdf) before applying
- Find out which programs are available within the College of Business & Economics at ANU: https://www.cbe.anu.edu.au/study/
- Find out about student accommodation at ANU: http://rcc.anu.edu.au
6 December annually (for studies commencing in the semester 1 of the following year) and
31 May annually (for studies commencing in the semester 2 of the current year)
For any queries, please contact:
The Australian National University
Tel: +61 1800 620 032