Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018 | Apply For CDD Jobs
Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment | Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018 | Apply for the ongoing Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018. Continue below for Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018 Requirement and Qualification.
Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD) is an international, non-governmental organisation committed to research, preparation and advocacy on issues of democratisation, development and human security in West Africa.
Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer (Francophone)
- This exciting and challenging position carries responsibilities for project development, management and implementation.
- Other responsibilities include: fundraising, networking, research support and policy analysis, monitoring and evaluation, events organising and conference coordination. Reporting to the Head of Programmes
- The suitable candidate will hold a post-graduate degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related field, experience of working in post-conflict or transition environment
- Excellent IT and administrative skills, adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances, sound analytical and report writing skills, ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans, ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities will be coupled with teamwork skills and the candidate will have a good understanding of democratisation, international development and human security issues in the West Africa. Fluency in French is very important.
- Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now For PLAC Jobs
- Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now for Graduate Jobs
- African Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now For AfDB Jobs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Cover letter, a maximum 3 page Resume and referees contact details to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for.
Application Deadline: 27th February, 2018
Don’t miss out on Centre for Democracy & Development Recruitment 2018, Just drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below