How To Check 2018 Admission Status In Jamb Caps Portal | Accept/Reject It
Check Admission 2018 Status in JAMB CAPS Portal; This article contains details on the steps to accept/reject admission offer on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal. Continue below for full guideline.
This instructional exercise will manage you on the most proficient method how to check, accept and reject your admission status on CAPS portal. Make sure you rad and understand the method.
This is to notify every candidates that have been offered admission into their institution of choice for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is presently live.
With JAMB CAPS, successfully admitted candidates can now ACCEPT/REJECT admission offer.
How To Check 2018 Admission Status In Jamb Caps Portal
- Ensure you have active data bundle.
- Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx. IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
- Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
- Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
Not Admitted In My Caps Portal/Market Place
Accept The Admission Status:
If you see not admitted yet in your Caps market place it means your school hasn’t started giving admission and all you have to do is close the page and keep checking back. Don’t click on the accept admission TAB (It would not be clickable self).
By the time your school of choice releases her admission list,you will not only see the “ACCEPT” icon but also a ‘DECLINE’ icon . You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice.
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal?
If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then I don’t think that would be an issue.
The main issue is when you have been offered admission in a particular school already and you accepted it. It then means that your door of admission for that year has closed. I wish you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it
- My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean
- Mine is showing Welcome…
- I have been admitted in to AAU, but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem sir?
- Jamb caps has admitted me but school says no admission given yet.
That’s all on How To Check 2018 Admission Status In Jamb Caps Portal, for questions make use of our comment box. Please don’t forget to share this information with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.