Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now Here!
Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018 | Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018/2019 | This article will educate you on the procedures to apply for Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018 – This web page contains all the necessary update about Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018 requirement, qualifications and other important information, make sure you continue below and take your time to digest all the write-up in this web page without wasting your time lets kick start.
Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary work at university, science and secondary education required to participate in learning programs to get employment in the selected work and to provide opportunities for students to learn about business, culture and importance.
Chevron receives a linear application from a number of independent Nigerians whose training program starts from July to December 2018. It is located at Lagos State and Warri.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Read below carefully
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Note: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
Don’t Miss Out On Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.
Please share this information with your friends,family relations on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.