How To Create Jamb Profile 2019/2020 Registration Step By Steps Guideline
This article comprises all you require to know on How To Create Jamb Profile 2019/2020 Registration with Step By Steps Guideline that will help you to achieve so.
We have recieved a lot of questions regarding how to create jamb profile 2019/2020, but am assuring you that this web page will answer all your question regarding jamb profile and will equally provide you with the latest information you need to know about jamb 2019. Below are most of the question asked by numerous candidate requesting to know about the freshest update about jamb profile creation.
Frequently asked Questions by Jamb Candidates
- How can I create JAMB Profile?
- When will JAMB Profile creation start?
- What is the requirement needed to create JAMB 2019 Profile?
- I need the latest update about JAMB Profile 2019?
JAMB Pre-Registration Guidelines
Table of Contents
2019 Jamb registration is entirely different from what it used to be in the past years; it’s compulsory for all anticipating candidate that as long as they plan to register for the forthcoming JAMB UTME exercise. They must all obey the latest jamb tips which are unavoidable “Creating of JAMB Profile.”
At this moment, the JAMB official website and registration method have wholly changed or upgraded. You now have to register or create a profile with JAMB and then proceed to get JAMB E-Pin before you are allowed to do any registration.
Your admission status checking, examination center checking, plus your result printing beginning from Jamb 2019 will be done using your Jamb profile.
If you are have not completed your JAMB 2019 Registration, Assuring you that this article will help you to do so. The primary step for registering for JAMB 2019/2020 is to create your unique Jamb profile which is what this page will help you to achieve.
There are three different methods to create your JAMB Profile they’re listed below;
- By sending SMS/Text Message
- Using Jamb Website direct Link
- Using Jamb Mobile App
Create JAMB Profile – How to Create JAMB Profile
In other to avoid mistakes, we advise you leave this web page open, while you create your profile in a different window, following the guideline below.
If you have previously triumphantly created a profile on the official JAMB portal, you may be asked to create a different profile because there is normally a UNIQUE CODE that is conveyed to every new profile created at this time”.
“This UNIQUE CODE is what you are expected to take to the CBT Centre during registration. Whether JAMB will make this code available for formal profiles, we don’t know at this time. We may have to wait until registration begins, to be managed on how existing profiles can get their UNIQUE CODE.
IMPORTANT INFO: When creating this profile, we recommend to use a COMPUTER SYSTEM when doing so. If you prefer to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI.
- How to Register for JAMB 2019 – Guideline and Requirement
- JAMB Full Syllabus
- Check JAMB Complete Brochure for 2019
- The first step is to validate your email address on the JAMB portal. To do this, click here.
- Fill in your email in the first two spaces provided, then select a question and type a secret answer in the last 2 spaces. The secret question and answer will be required if you forget your password to your profile on the JAMB portal, so ensure you always remember your selected question and the corresponding answer you typed.
- Then click “Verify Email”. A link will be sent to your email.
- 4: Open your email and find an email sent from “noreply@JAMB.gov.ng”. The email should be titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
- Open the email and click the link that says “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”. If you are unable to click on the link, ensure the email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder. If it is, move it into your inbox to access the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is also a UNIQUE CODE that was sent to you in that email. Please ensure you do not delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe. You will be needing this code when you go to register at the CBT Centre.
Once you click the link in step one, step 2 provides you with a form to fill in your personal information
- Fill in all the information as provided by the form. Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA and Password to your profile.
- Please ensure you crosscheck all the above information, because if you don’t, it may cost you to change it in future.
- Once you are sure of all the above information, click on “Sign Up”.
- That’s all, your profile will be created immediately. You should see a message that says “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- You can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile.
How to Create JAMB Profile with CELL Phone VIA SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How to Create JAMB Profile Graphically.
The following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official portal via this link www.jamb.org.ng
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that JAMB will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
That’s all on How To Create Jamb Profile 2019/2020 Registration, make use of the comment box below if you have a question.