Custom Service Recruitment 2018 | Application Method and Latest News
Are you currently in search of ‘how to apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment?’ If yes, it is to your concern that this article was formally created for you. Here on this web page, NIJAJOBNEWS TEAM will be sharing with you when and how to apply for Nigerian Custom Service recruitment for graduate and non-graduate. Please Continue Reading below for more information.
Custom Service Recruitment 2018
The Nigeria Customs Service is a self-governing agency under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, accountable for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts.
We’ve received more than enough calls and message from so many likely applicants on our websites asking ‘If the recruitment of Nigerian custom has started or not‘.
The accuracy information is that registration has not commenced for the Nigeria customs service recruitment 2018. I will keep you updated instantly the application begins.
Customs Service 2018 Application Requirements.
- You need to have WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other O-level certificate.
- If you are not an O-Level applicant, you will have to provide your NCE, ND, HND or BSC result as the case may be.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years to apply.
- If you are a guy or male applicant, you should be atleast 1.68 meters tall.
- Female applicants must now be less than 1.65 meter tall.
How to Know When Customs Service Recruitment will Start.
This information post aims to keep you notified and updated. Our will update this page frequently with the most original custom service news updates.
All we ask from you is to bookmark this page or visit this site periodically. We will keep you updated on the application and closing date. A guide on how to pass pretty well will also be attached.
Nigeria Custom Service Qualifications for Positions.
QUALIFICATION FOR NCS POSITIONS.
Candidates must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Entry Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2. INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Entry Qualification: Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
Entry Qualifications: National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Entry Qualifications: Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply for NCS Jobs 2018 Online.
Having met the above requirements, see how to apply for the Nigerian custom service recruitment 2018.
- To start with, you have to go to the Nigeria custom administration official site www.customs.gov.ng
- Fill the online recruitment form
- Print application form and fill it in
- Prepare required set of documents, such as
- Local government attestation form;
- Parent consent form;
- Acknowledgment form.
- Be very careful when filling the form to avoid silly mistakes. Ask questions where you are confused.
- Always cross check.
- Always be alert of screening updates so that you will not miss interview like some Nigeria Air force Candidates did.
- Always be online to get helpful tips.
Stay updated on time about the Custom Service Recruitment, kindly provide us with your email address and phone right on time to get you informed once the application is on.
Please if you have any questions kindly make use of our comment box below and ask your questions and please remember to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.