Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018/2019 | Apply Now Online
Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018/2019 | Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018 | Dangote Group are welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and hard-working citizens of Nigerians to apply for following job vacancies 2018.
Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018 – The cluster keeps on developing its vision of turning into the most provider of elementary wants in Food and Shelter in geographic region with maintained market authority in Cement producing, Sugar edge, Sugar purification, Packaging Material Production and Salt purification.
Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018
We area unit enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Title: Insurance Officer (Non-Motor/Motor)
This role is Responsible for Underwriting/Claims of our following non-Motor & Motor Portfolio:
- Marine, Goods in Transit, Group Personal Accident, Fidelity Guarantee, Fire & Special Risks, Burglary, Group Life, Money Insurance, Industrial All Risks, Motor, etc.
- Obtain, review all documentation from the business units and forward to brokers/insurers.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Marine/GIT declarations
- Render weekly/Monthly and other periodic reports on non motor portfolio/insurance coordinators activities.
- Supervise the activities of Insurance coordinators
- Provide technical support on Pan Africa Insurance covers.
- Update payment schedule regularly and ensure no gaps in cover as per industry regulation.
- Timely notification of claims to brokers/insurers on receipt from business units and follow up to ensure collation of all claims processing documents within 7 days
- Vet all claims processing documents for proper substantiation before submission.
- Follow up with claims adjusters / brokers/ insurers to ensure timely settlement of all claims
- Issue, receive and dispatch all marine certificates
- Ensure sum insured, clauses, exclusions and other items/conditions are in order
- Prepare and follow up on premium payments upon receipt of debit notes.
- Review Policy documents for accuracy and correctness
- Update claims schedule regularly
- Liaise with Loss adjusters and Marine superintendents for timely discharge of their duties
- Any other duty as assigned by Risk Management Department
- The position requires a graduate that has 5-10 years experience in a similar position in an insurance or brokerage firm
- The role will be expected to have a good understanding of Insurance industry practices and posses
- Excellent inter ersonal relationship in day to day business dealings with all stakeholders including Dangote group staff, Insurance coordinators, Brokers, Underwriters, Marine superintendents, and Loss adjusters
- The role shall ensure our Premium Payments are processed timely and there in no gap in cover
- The incumbent shall ensure that we gather the best quality information(data gathering) into our data base to optimize our insurance portfolio through a coordinated Risk Management program
A chance to be a part of a dynamic team optimizing operational efficiencies within Africa’s premier indigenous manufacturing conglomerate.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Don’t Miss Out On Dangote Group Recruitment February 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.