Dangote Group Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – www.dangote.com
Apply for the latest job vacancies via Dangote Group Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – www.dangote.com, make sure you follow the instruction below to apply.
Dangote Group Recruitment Portal 2018 – The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most differentiated assembling combinations. The Group keeps on developing its vision of turning into the main supplier of basic needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with maintained market initiative in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Dangote Group Recruitment Portal 2018
Table of Contents
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer
Slot: 5 Opening
Function/Domain: Corporate Communications
- The primary role of the CLO is to support the Community Relations Manager in the implementation of a community development and engagement strategy.
- The CLO will work as part of a team in managing community relations strategy within the Project target areas that will assist local people to;
- Identify issues and find solutions to their own needs. Work together in taking action on the issues identified, which affect their lives. Support the development of local governance within the community.
- Liaise effectively between the host communities and the project with regards to community relations and conflict resolution and management. Resource Mobilisation
- Support the CRM during advocacy initiatives to source support from other potential donors or partners for local institutions. Any other work:
- Undertake any other work assigned by the CRM or team lead which are necessary to the successful implementation of programme strategy.
- Implementation of community development strategy
- Work with the Community Relations Manager (CRM) in implementing a community development strategy that has clear guidelines, maintains confidentiality, a mechanism for follow up work and clearly fits in with the aims, objectives and actions for implementation over a 5-year period.
- Support the CRM during outreach programmes and in developing relations with key individuals and groups in the target areas in the Project host communities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and host communities.
- Support the CRM in representing the project in meetings at the community level.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A degree or HND in Sociology, Community or Rural Development, Political Science, Humanities or related fields
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to speak local language is essential (Yoruba and Ijebu dialect)
- At least five years working experience in similar role
- Demonstrated experience in working with rural communities & community groups especially in troubled areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written skills
- Good facilitation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
That’s all on Dangote Group Recruitment Portal 2018, share this information with your friends.