Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now for Graduate Jobs

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now for Graduate Jobs

Dangote Petroleum Refinery, Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018, Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018, Apply now for Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 Online – Continue below for more information;

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018

Dangote Petroleum Refinery – A state-of-the-art refinery (world’s most extensive single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the essential trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.

Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for:

Title: 2018 Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos
Job Description

• We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be wiling to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.

Qualifications

• Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
  • Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
  • Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.

Selection Process

• The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
  • The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.

READ ALSO;

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply

Stay updated about Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.

40 Comments

1. Mika'il Mohammed Badamasi

January 17, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Nice one

2. Grace Winner G Baby

January 17, 2018 at 8:32 pm

I humbly wish to apply for job in your reputable establishment. I have ND in metallurgical and materials engineering from federal polytechnic idah kogi state Nigeria. attached with are photocopy of my credentials for your perusal. I will be greatfull if my request is accepted thanks. yours faithfully. Alolo Danjuma, 08139043125, 09023897911.

3. Balogun Elijah

January 18, 2018 at 9:55 am

Nice one.

4. Agoro Saoban Olawale

January 20, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Nice One. I have BSc & HND in Business Administration From Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa and Crawforford University respectively. I’ll be highly glad if i’m favourably considered to work in your reputable establishment. Thanks.

5. olatunde johnson

January 20, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I am meson an bricklayer,I need work from ur company my name is Olatunde Johnson I have work in menu company sir,

6. Aliyu

January 21, 2018 at 7:04 am

I want apply this is my email. aliyuhussain691@gmail.com

7. Mahmud Sani Takuma

January 21, 2018 at 7:54 am

• AKPEJI SHEGUN COLLINS

January 21, 2018 at 12:37 pm

It a good one! I have HND in marketing at Federal Polytechnic Auchi Edo State.

8. Hilary

January 21, 2018 at 8:09 pm

more Greece to ur elbows. keep it up.

9. Anas Usman

January 22, 2018 at 7:04 am

I’m glad, to see this information. But my question is this are looking for only engineers?

• Naijajobnews

January 22, 2018 at 8:24 am

10. Ocheni joy ile

January 22, 2018 at 7:47 am

I have BA in linguistics will appreciate it if am considered

11. Ezemadu Collins Munachimso

January 22, 2018 at 10:17 pm

I have B.Eng degree in Mechanical engineering from Niger Delta University. I wish to apply for a job in your establishment and I wish my request will be granted. These are my contacts 08062619072,08118834810

12. Zulai Ado Idris

January 24, 2018 at 2:37 am

This is a great opportunity for vibrant unemployed youths like myself.

13. Abdulaziz muhammad mu'azu

January 25, 2018 at 4:43 pm

My name is Abdulaziz muhammad mu’azu
    I have B.eng mechanical engineering. I graduated with second class upper from Bayero University, kano

08164413461

abdulazizmuhammad4289@yahoo.co.uk

14. ASAGBA JOHN

January 26, 2018 at 3:14 pm

I have Bsc in Geology and post graduate diploma in geographical information systems from Federal school surveying and geoinformative oyo, Oyo state. I wish to apply for a job in your establishment and I wish my request will be granted. This is my number 08064391737

15. adetunji olusola

January 27, 2018 at 2:52 pm

please i am having difficulies in registering for the offer, displaying already registered and proceed to forgot password, all to know positive result. thanks for your time and assist me before its too late.

16. Ibrahim Sarfilu

January 28, 2018 at 6:56 pm

My Name Ibrahm Sarfilu,i Wish To Apply In Your Establishment, I have read chemistry/geography jigawa state college.

17. Ibrahim Sarfilu

January 28, 2018 at 7:23 pm

18. Salihu Abdulkarim Abubakar

January 30, 2018 at 10:11 am

I’m a graduate of Electrical/Electronics engineering from Nuhu Bamalli polytechnic Zaria, with overall grade of upper credit.
    My phone number is;08034944597

19. Benjamin Isong Fernando

January 30, 2018 at 3:49 pm

20. Benjamin Isong Fernando

January 30, 2018 at 3:50 pm

I’m a graduate from University of Port Harcourt.I obtained my bachelor of Technology (B.TECH) in Industrial Chemistry/ Petrolchemical Technology in 2013. 08038112413

21. Adebileje Sherifat Ibiyemi

February 4, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Dangote groups is really doing a great work in Nigeria,by providing for needs of the people and also creating employment.
    I had BSc. in geology and MSc. In Economic and Mining geology.
    I will love to be considered for an employment in the organization.email: s.adebileje@gmail.com
    Phone number:08134812249
    Thanks.

22. Clement o Ekunke

February 14, 2018 at 11:27 pm

I had BSc in peace studies and conflict Resolution, and professional certificates in occupational safety health and environment.l believed strongly that I can manage issue of worker with the management for greater output and reduced of harbors done to workers and instruments of production for maximum daily results..l look forward to hear from you.

23. Tahir Yusif Ismail

February 23, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I have diploma in marketing and I have graduated from kano state polytechnic.

I will like to be offered with job from company.

24. Newell Friday

March 4, 2018 at 1:48 pm

My name is Newell Friday, I had OND on petroleum engineering at petroleum training institute, lower credit, my gmail address. Newellfojos@gmail.com. phone no.08064834883.

25. victor

March 7, 2018 at 3:03 pm

I am victor with Bsc in industrial mathematics and computer science(2nd Class upper), Msc in Information Technology(2:1). I would like to apply, plz notify me when the application starts. thanks! 08088825997

26. Emmanuel Benebo

March 9, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Please, how can I apply. I have advanced diploma in engineering. That’s welding &fabrication from city&guilds London institute. Thanks

27. akintola yiNKA

May 10, 2018 at 9:50 am

i will likw to apply for this recuitment

28. dragon mania legends hack download

May 27, 2018 at 5:37 am

Hello, google lead me here, keep up good work.

29. fortnite mac hacks

June 11, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Respect to website author , some wonderful entropy.

30. RACHEAL O IGBAFE

June 14, 2018 at 11:55 am

I am Racheal with HND in electrical/electronic engineering (upper credit) . I would like to apply, plz notify me when the application starts. thanks! 08168549158. Email: rechieomo@gmail.com

31. Google

June 18, 2018 at 6:32 pm

The time to study or take a look at the material or web-sites we’ve linked to beneath.

32. AYEMHERE MUHAMMED

June 28, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I am AYEMHERE MUHAMMED with HND in electrical/electronic engineering (OPTION; POWER $ MACHINE) lower Grade . I would like to apply, plz notify me when the application starts. thanks! 08057258688 or 07017864585. Email; 08057258688village@gmail.com

33. B. Ojong

July 12, 2018 at 9:27 pm

I AM A BILINGUAL CAMEROONIAN WITH 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PETROLEUM REFINING OPERATOR IN CAMEROON. WISH TO EXPRESS MY INTEREST IN WORKING WITH AN OIL REFINERY AS SUCH. PLEASE DO GET ME VIA 00237 675 236 657 AND ojongmarvin@yahoo.com

34. abang napoleon njang

July 13, 2018 at 8:13 am

I am Abang napoleon a young Cameroonian with a degree in chemical engineering from the Catholic university institute Buea will love to apply my contact +237675571984

35. Agatha Ijeoma Johnpaul

July 28, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Am trying to apply but having difficulty,

36. PETSEDIA CLOVIS

August 27, 2018 at 11:56 pm

I Really wish to apply for this job opportunity. But then i am still in school will obtain my masters degree in petrochemical engineering come 2020