Debt Management Office Recruitment 2018 | Apply for DMO Jobs Online
This web page will, however, enlighten you on the latest jobs opportunities on Debt Management Office recruitment, Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply.
This article will teach you the basic requirement, and Academic qualifications for DMO Recruitment and also guidelines DMO Application form and Recruitment News.
See Also: Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria
Here you will see the DMO 2019 recruitment process and DMO current vacancies in Nigeria and African all available here.
This article will furthermore solve the puzzles. Listed below
- Is Debt Management Office recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Debt Management Office 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Debt Management Office Recruitment 2019 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about Debt Management Office 2019/2020 Recruitment ?
- How do I apply for Debt Management Office 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the DMO 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the DMO Recruitment portal.
DMO Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For Debt Management Office Recruitment 2019/2020
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- National Population Commission Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment
- National Council of Privatisation Recruitment
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
In the meantime; Debt Management Office does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Debt Management Office Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
Comment below with your contact details if you want us to inform you once the Debt Management Office 2019/2020 Recruitment officially begins.