Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Registration Form 2019/2020 | Apply Here
Are you searching for how to register for Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Registration Form? Are you interested in knowing about Delta State Bursary is done online? If yes! Here on this guide, you will get all you need to know about Delta state scholarships.
By the way, this article will serve as an eye opener for you regarding Delta State Bursary program for Delta students all over the country.
However, students have been asking a question about Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme starting date and closing for the 2019/202 application form.
Furthermore, before we continue, we will show you the general requirement and qualification for Delta state bursary application form right here.
2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Application Form Eligibility
Table of Contents
- To begin with, Applicants must be an origin of Delta state.
- However, all the scholars above 18 years must be registered with the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Furthermore, Candidate must be a full-time student of any public higher institution.
- All the applicants below 18 years are, however, mandated to submit their jamb registration number.Diploma, Master, and PhD student are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Students in 200 to 500 level in Universities, likewise HD 1, HND1. HND 11 in Polytechnic and Monotechnics can also apply
- Only public and private approved schools ( Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics) are eligible to apply
- Lastly, all the candidates must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in a previous year.
Application Starting And Closing Date
However, firstly we will show you when the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship board application portal will be open.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship board Portal are now open for online registration for state government 2019/2020 students special assistance scheme (SSAS) from Friday 15 Febuary to Wednesday 13 March 2019.
How To Apply For Delta State Bursary/Scholarships 2019/2020
Right here you will see how to fill Delta State Bursary application form online. Please follow all the instruction on this guide to apply for the scholarship.
- Firstly, Applicants should visit http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility, to begin with, the registration.
- Applicants should correctly fill the application form and submit it online immediately.
- One time online processing fee of ₦800 will be charged from the candidate online using a debit card.
- However, once the payment is made login to fill in your account details and other Academic details
- Furthermore, Download and print your online acknowledge card after a successful payment for verification. Also, note that it is essential to keep safe your acknowledge card after sending to email@example.com
- Note that multiple application leads to automatic disqualification.
- Only public and private approved schools ( Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics) are eligible to apply.
- Lastly, For Questions and support send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NDDC Scholarship
- Dangote Foundation Scholarship
- Bill Gates Foundation Scholarship
- Davido Foundation Scholarship
Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Official Registration Portal
Do you want to know the latest news update about Delta State Bursary/Scholarships Registration Form 2019/2020? If yes! Kindly comment below right now.