Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal – www.jobs.deltastatecsc.gov.ng
This article will serve as a guideline to know about Delta State Civil Service Commission Form 2019/2020 and how to apply for Jobs in Delta State 2019. we will be explaining in details how fill Delta state civil service commission job application form.
However, before we proceed with this guides the latest Delta State Jobs Application Form, and Employment opportunities.
Read Also: Oil and Gas Jobs In Nigeria
In this guide, you will see the Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirement, Qualification, Process and how to apply for jobs form online via the website.
Requirement For Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Table of Contents
To be able to apply for Delta State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification below.
- Firstly, Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Next, Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- However, National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics.
- Also, Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Lastly, Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
However, If you have meetup with the above requirements and qualifications, then you can proceed to submit your Application form for Delta State Civil Service Commission employment opportunities through the Delta state job Portal.
By the way, Do not pay anyone for the recruitment form. Furthermore, the jobs application registration form is free.
How To Apply For Delta State Recruitment 2019/2020
To begin with, You will see how to fill Delta State Civil Service Commission Jobs Form is now online below.
In short, Interested candidates are requested to fill application form online which will be submitted on official Delta Career Portal website.
However, Visit Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2019 below.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- Federal Government Jobs
- BRISIN Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- P-Yes Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
- NNPC Recruitment Form
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
Before you go If you need help or want to know the latest news updates about the Delta State Civil Service Commission Registration Form 2019; please comment with your phone number and email address in the box below to be informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.
In summary, Don’t Miss Out On Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.