DPR Recruitment 2018, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for DPR Recruitment – www.dpr.gov.ng.
DPR Recruitment 2018, Department of Petroleum Resources, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018/2019, Department of Petroleum Resources are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018.
DPR Recruitment 2018 Application Form and Guide – www.dpr.gov.ng
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018 – In this Web page, you will get first-hand information on Department of Petroleum Resources 2017 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other critical updates without a token. Read To The End For Information About DPR Recruitment 2018.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been waiting in the country till date; We’ve received numerous requests by applicants on different platforms longing for legit information about the 2018 DPR recruitment application form. Lot of them have been asking questions like;
How can I apply for the department of petroleum resources
Where can I obtain the 2017 department of petroleum resources form?
Is the DPR 2018 recruitment form out?
When will department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
I need department of petroleum resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
Is DPR recruitment real for 2017 etc.?
Rumors have continued broadcasted that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment for 2018/2019 is out, some even give phone numbers to be called by the innocent candidates to offer the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Form in a swap for cash or any other form of satisfaction. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FRAUDULENT – BE SMART”
One fundamental purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to generate more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so succeeding to eradicate unemployment in Nigeria will be controlled and become the story of the past.
DPR Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December, 2017;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply For DPR Recruitment 2018 Online
IMPORTANT! Currently, Department of Petroleum Resources massive recruitment 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official DPR Recruitment website @ http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login or visit this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
N/B: Don’t fail to bookmark this page as update about DPR Recruitment 2017 will be made frequently
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards DPR Recruitment 2018/19, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.