EFCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 | EFCC Application Form is Here – efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
Are you among the Nigerians graduates asking about Efcc Recruitment Form 2019/2020? If Yes! This guide will also inform you about Effc registration process, guidelines, and furthermore, tells you when Efcc Application Form 2019 will be out online via efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
Read Also: NPower Recruitment
All we require from you is to pay attention and find out how to complete the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission online registration via the official 2019 Efcc Recruitment portal. Make sure you follow the site provide on this guide to apply for Efcc Jobs 2019 to avoid being scammed.
Check Here: Federal Government Recruitment
Please Note: Naijajobnews will never ask you for money for any recruitment News or Jobs Updates provided on this website. Hence you want to understand the information on this article you must pay attention to see here how to apply for Recruitment Form online.
As a result of many messages and questions, people have been asking us about Efcc Job Vacancies 2019; We have taken our time to provide answers to such query below. Here is the most common question people ask about Efcc form 2019.
- Where can see Efcc 2019 Recruitment website link?
- How to apply for EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019?
- What is the latest news updates about Efcc 2019 Recruitment?
- Is Efcc Recruiting for 2019?
- What is Starting and the closing date for Efcc jobs in 2019?
Like we said earlier you find answer to these questions below, Take your time and enjoy this article.
- SON Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- FRSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
Efcc Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
Table of Contents
Below applying for Efcc Graduates and non Graduates position, applicants must meet with the educational qualification and requirement s below.
- Applicants must be single before applying for any position.
- Applicants possess a certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate before applying.
- Candidates must have a good physique that suits the job.
- Applicants must have their appropriate educational certificates and not a statement result.
- Applicants must come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise
- Candidates must meet up with following Physical Requirements Right Height, Lack of deformities, no Tattoos.
- Candidates are expected to come with their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sighting.
How To Apply For Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Below are the vacant positions for the ongoing Efcc Zonal Recruitment 2019.
- Detective Inspectors (DI)
- Detective Assistants (DA)
- Graduate Internships
- Graduate Trainee
Furthermore, Applicants who are interested in applying for any of the following employment opportunities above should visit Efcc Portal with the link below.
Apply Also For Other Jobs In Nigeria
- EFCC Recruitment;
- Dangote Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- DPR Recruitment
Please Note that Efcc Recruitment Form 2019/2020, is currently not out online. Do you want to know when Efcc Form 2019 is out for online registration? If you just said yes comment your phone number and email address below.
Be watchful and don’t fall for Fraudster, Efcc doesn’t recruit via an agent, Contractor or company. Lastly, all the latest news you want to know about Efcc Vacancies is available on the link to provide above.
Efcc Recruitment Background Investigation Applicants Must Know.
The works of the EFCC are often, very delicate. The EFCC, therefore, will induct an intensive background examination that you must pass before you can join the service. That will be hastily after you pass your interview process and before you receive a provisional offer of employment.
The investigation comprises a medical check-up; confirmation of all employment documents presented to us by you; drugs test; credit and records checks; and extensive discussions with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
In conclusion, all applicants must meet up with employment requirements to fit for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any vacant position in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Make sure you’re who you said you’re.
That’s all on EFCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020, Please share this post with your friends before you go.