Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019/2020 Application Form is Here – jobs.exxonmobil.com
Are in search of Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019/2020 Application Form? However, here on this guide, you will see the latest ExxonMobil Nigeria job vacancies for graduates right now.
Do you want to secure high paying jobs in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria? If your is answer okay! You, however, have to read this guide till the end to see the latest ExxonMobil Nigeria graduate recruitment.
Furthermore, The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture welcomes applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program starting September 2019. However, this Program is meant for young Nigerians with interest in seeking an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
To begin with, We’ll show you the Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program requirement and also how to fill the application form online. However, only the applicants that meet up with the program eligibility are to apply on the ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment portal.
Apply Also: NNPC Recruitment
Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program Registration Form Requirement
Table of Contents
Hence, if you want to apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019. The very first thing is to meet up with the requirements below before the application form submission online.
- Firstly, only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following field below are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- However, candidates with higher qualification should not apply.
- Lastly, Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
Apply Also: Agip Oil and Gas Recruitment
How To Apply 2019/2020 Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Recruitment Form
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click on “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Tap on “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
Application is closing on 2nd May, 2019.
- However, multiple application will lead to disqualification.
- Also, all the successful shortlisted applicants will be informed via Email or inviting them for the aptitude test.
- Furthermore, the list of all the successful candidates will be available in regional and national newspapers.
- Finally, Do not pay anyone for the application form, you can only apply via http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
Don’t forget to share this guide on Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019/2020 with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.