How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019 – recruitment.firs.gov.ng
Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018, Apply For FIRS Jobs, Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment, Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2018, Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment and Application Method, FIRS Requirement Form. Please read to the end and follow the guideline below on How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018;
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
Table of Contents
Federal Inland Revenue Services job Recruitment 2018 | FIRS 2018 Recruitment has been confirmed to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduates have been asking different questions like;
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting for 2018?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2018?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- FIRS 2018 Recruitment Deadline
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018
In this article, I will clarify in detail, how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2018. I will enable you to comprehend everything by making my clarifications exceptionally straightforward. Stay center and read through.
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Additional/Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum a B.Sc. /HND or degree equivalent in Taxation, Accounting or other related field of study.
- Post qualification cognate experience will be an added advantage.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn/improve with knowledge
Demonstrated experience through the following:
- Conversant with Nigerian Tax principles, laws and applications
- Prioritization of task and identification of needed resources to conceptualize ideas into actionable steps.
- Professional skill/courage in enforcement of tax laws application
- Analyzing large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts
- Virtualizing possible gaps in business transactions
- Interpretation of business accounts
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- People Management and development
Minimum Character Attribute:
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Minimum Past Performance level:
- Demonstrated ability to determine conformity and non- conformity to set standards in processes and procedures AND demonstrated courage and ability to eliminate, rectify or close determined non-conformity to standard character attributes
- Demonstrated courage in ensuring change within the organization he or she has worked through the effective discharge of his or her responsibility in spite of resistance to change efforts
- Demonstrable impactful presence in the work place as a direct result of the individual’s ability to effect positive and sustainable change in his/her environment
FIRS Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants are also to note that regardless of the position advertised, any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- National Hospital
- Government Teaching Hospitals
- Federal Medical Centers
- Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
- FIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service.
Application Closing Date
Yet to be announced
OTHER JOBS TO APPLY FOR
- NSIA Recruitment
- National Boundary Commission Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
How to Apply
To be find out if the Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2017 has authoritatively begun, connect with the official FIRS enlistment entry: www.firs.gov.ng/professions or Visit this page as often as possible for we might refresh whenever the Federal Inland Revenue Services enrollment is on.
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your application.
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered.
- All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
- Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Searches Related to Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2017
We love your idea and we look at it. So, if you need us to provide you with additional information at the exact time about the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019, please give us your phone number and email address in the comment box. below.
What do you think about this? We believe this article is helpful, so do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google.