Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.environment.gov.ng
Apply For Federal Ministry of Environment Available Jobs Online, Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018, This Article Contains a Full Guideline On How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018. This page will feed you with all the necessary information you need know about Federal Ministry of Environment recruitment for graduate and non-graduate in Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
Table of Contents
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 – Are currently welcoming Application for suitably Qualified Nigerian’s to apply for their latest job opening continue to see recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other significant updates for free.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 form is very easy to fill. However,
I’ll need you to understand that there things you’ll have to put into consideration.
The Federal Ministry of Environment, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates
for the positions below into the following Colleges of the Forestry Research Institute of
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1.) Provost at the Federal College of Wildlife Management, Niger
2.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Kaduna
3.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Plateau
4.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Oyo
- The Provosts are the Academic Heads of their Colleges and are required to oversee the day to day running of their Colleges.
- They are responsible to the Executive Director of the Institute for the effective day to day administration of their Colleges.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 Qualifications
- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in any of the following disciplines;
Agricultural Engineering, Forestry Resources Management, Horticulture and Landscape Technology, Crop Production, Agricultural Extension and Management Agricultural Economics or any other related discipline.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Forestry Mechanization or any other related discipline.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic/ Administrative
leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 are required to submit the following:
- (10) type written copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone
numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date
All applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of
College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of 5 years only (Non renewable)
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
We value your assessment and we anticipate it. Subsequently, on the off chance that you require us to sustain you with more refreshed data at the ideal time about Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018, benevolently give us your telephone number and email Address in the remark box beneath.
What’s your interpretation of this? We trust this article was useful, if yes, don’t falter to share this information to your companions on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google in addition to.