Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2018 and Examination Centres
This article will inform you about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2018 and Examination Centres nationwide.
Are you browsing the internet to know when ‘Federal Road, Safety Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2018 ‘ This article was formally created to inform about the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Screening 2018… The superintendence of Federal Road Safety Corps has officially released examination date and the list of examination centers nationwide for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2018.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2018
Table of Contents
The Federal Road Safety Commission has scheduled its screening and physical fitness assessment on recruitment for Sept. 24 to 29.
The FRSC Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, said in a statement on Friday that the screening would be conducted in all the state capitals.
Kazeem advised applicants to check the email used for submission of the applications on Sept. 19 for information on the exercise.
“The information in the email will contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise,” he said.
According to him, shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and the email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
The FRSC image maker said that any candidate without the printout of the summary data page and notification slip for the phase of the exercise would not be admitted into the venue.
The FRSC recruitment started on May 28, with the uploading of the application forms on the FRSC recruitment portal.
Please bear in that All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination are advice to check their examination centers below;
FRSC Examination Centres for Screening.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
That’s all on FRSC Recruitment Screening Date, for question regarding Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date, make use of our comment box below.