Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now For Graduates Jobs
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited are welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and hard-working citizens of Nigerians to apply for following job vacancies 2018.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited, established in 2006 is a name uniquely synonymous with quality and is extremely dedicated to supporting its moral beliefs. The company furnishes an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public.
The company is known for the high-quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it produces under the FEMACKFOODS group’s well-known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavoured fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is selecting to fill the vacant position beneath:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor’s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master’s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
Don’t Miss Out On Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.