FFS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
Federal Fire Service, FFS Recruitment, FFS Recruitment 2018, Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form is Out Online. See Full Guidelines on How to Apply for FFS Recruitment Here Online | portal.fedfire.gov.ng – Please make sure you read to the end to grab all the information on this web page;
FFS Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
FFS Recruitment 2018 – In this article, you will get most recent reports on Federal Fire Service 2018 enrollment prerequisites, capabilities, rules and other vital updates for free. Federal Fire Service is currently welcoming application from suitably qualified Nigerian’s to apply for there latest job opening below;
Duties Of Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service is the nation’s largest fire and rescue service, working 24 hours a day to keep the it safe from fires and responding to emergencies. The current structure of the Fire Service in Nigeria is based upon the legislation of the Fire Services Act of 1981.
The Fire Services in Nigeria are managed at local authority level, with the Department of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and policy-making role. The Fire Services are operated by 37 Fire Authorities, which are managed by State Councils, and Town Councils around the states.
They help to reduce the outbreak of fire and related emergencies to a minimum level through Training, Policy and regulation, Public Enlightenment, Research and Capacity Building. Also ensuring the safety of lives, property and environment through adequate preparedness.
FFS Available Positions & Requirements.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Don’t fail to Get Up-to-date Federal Fire Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs.
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/newfill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
CLOSING DATE: All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication. 29th June, 2018 is the deadline.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FFS Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly provide us with your name and Email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question about this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I recommend you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+share button below.