FFS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
This guide will, however, educate you on the latest jobs opportunities on Federal Fire Service, Continue reading for more information on how to apply.
This webpage will inform with the basic requirement and qualification needed for FFS Recruitment News and also guidelines on how to apply. You will learn how to get FFS recruitment form here and also see the 2019 FFS recruitment portal.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
This article will furthermore answer the questions. Listed below
- Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 form?
- what is Federal Fire Service recruitment closing date/deadline 2019/2020?
- How do I apply for the Federal Fire Service 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- What is the Federal Fire Service latest news on recruitment?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the FFS Recruitment portal.
FFS Recruitment Recruitment Requirement 2019
Table of Contents
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Candidates must possess the needed qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be taken after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognised hospitals
- Must be free from any criminal record.
- However, drug addicts or members of any secret society cult will be accepted
- Furthermore, He/she must not be bankrupt
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Must have a minimum chest measurement of 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Applicants must have a good WAEC result with five credits including English and mathematics acquired on two settings
- Candidates must have a good WAEC result with five credits including English and mathematics acquired on two settings
- However, ND from government approved the institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognised institution;
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)
- B.Sc./HND got from a recognised institution.
FFS Positions & Requirements.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs.
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/newfill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.