FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2018 | Cut Off Mark and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2018 | Cut Off Mark, and FUOTUOKE Admission Screening Form 2018, Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Admission post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. FUOTUOKE post-UTME cut-off mark is 150. Continue below for more details;
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2018
The members of the general public are at this moment informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Otuoke are now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Vital! As of now, FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2018 isn’t yet out on the web, DISREGARD any type of advert you go over. This page will be refreshed promptly the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUOTUOKE in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above for screening.
- Federal University Otuoke requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
READ ALSO; Post past questions for all schools
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. B. Ed. Business Education
ii. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
Ill. B. A. (Ed) Education/History
IV. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics v. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
i. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
II. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
III. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
IV. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
v. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
VI. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
ii. B. A. English and Communication Studies
Ill. B. A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Political Science
v. B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iv. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
v. B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. B. Sc. Biochemistry
11. B.Sc. Biology
Ill. B.Sc. Chemistry
IV. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
v. B.Sc. Mathematics
VI. B.Sc. Microbiology
VII. B.Sc. Physics
VIII. B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents Required for the Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- 1. Recent Passport – size photograph
- 2. Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout
- 3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- 4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
- 5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- 6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
- 1. Use a digital passport photograph
- 2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- 3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
- 4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Commencement/Deadline of Online Application
1. Online application portal will be open from Tuesday, 5th September 2017. via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or www .ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng . Online registration closes on Wednesday 27th September, 2017.
Date and Time of Post UTME Exercise
The date and time of the Post – UTME Test will be as contained in the online registration Acknowledgement Slip.
NOTE: candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
- Candidates are to bring the following for the test:
- 1. Online registration Acknowledgement slip
- 2. Copy of UTME result slip
- DO NOT bring the following into the test hall:
- 1. Mathematical tables
- 2. Calculators
- 3. GSM phones
All the items listed above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DEClARATION OF UTME SCORES, o ‘LEVEL GRADES (WAEC, NECO ORNABTEB)AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
Names of successful candidates will be published on the University’s Website.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE POST-UTME TEST FOR ADMISIION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.
ENQUIRIES: further clarification may be obtained via the following numbers: 08061539940, 08038780081,08034234298, 08161372811 or 08020682255
We love your idea and we look at it. So, if you need us to provide you with additional information at the right time about FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2018, bring us your phone number and email address in the box below.
What do you think about this? We believe this article is helpful, if so, do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google.