Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017/2018 and How to Apply Online.
Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017, In this article, you will see how to Apply for Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017/2018, The Globacom Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualification and Requirement? The Globacom Nigeria Recruitment deadline date for this year Jobs recruitment? Read to end for additional information;
Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications firm with beyond twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Benin, Ghana, and different African countries.
In a journey to improve and strengthen its services and strengthen its market leadership status, the Company solicits to hire profoundly qualified, capable and self-motivated people for the unoccupied position below:
Job Title – Retail Experience Centre Officer
Locations: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
- Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
- A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
How to Apply for Recruitment Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with scanned passport photograph, stating: preferred job location, preferred Test Centre to: [email protected]
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19th December, 2017.