IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For IKEDC Jobs
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 | IKEDC Recruitment 2018 | IKEDC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company are welcoming applications from pleasantly qualified and hard-working citizens of Nigerians to apply for following job vacancies 2018.
IKEDC Recruitment 2018
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine client expertise and be the supplier of selection where energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new part of growth and growth on Gregorian calendar month first, 2013 following the relinquishment of the defunct Power company of Nigeria|African country|African nation} (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO syndicate beneath the privatization theme of the national of Nigeria.
Job Title: Finance and Audit Trainee Programme
In order for Ikeja Electric to retain its vision “to be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed” it is important to harness potential talent from an early age to enable them grow and sustain successful careers while also ensuring continuity of the business.
The Ikeja Electric Finance and Audit Trainee Programme seeks to attract young, innovative, vibrant and self-motivated graduates with a view to nurturing their talent through relevant experiences, learning and development opportunities and coaching and mentoring programs that will shape their careers and the future of the organisation .The programme is deliberately designed to :
- Steer and support the career and capability development of talented recent graduates. It aims to develop a healthy pipeline of young graduates with strong potential to become future business leaders in Ikeja Electric.
- Provide our Trainees with the opportunity to develop the skills and professional expertise necessary to establish a solid foundation for developing successful careers in Ikeja Electric through an intensive and comprehensive talent management programme.
- Equip our Trainees with the knowledge, skill set and tools to anticipate and solve complex problems, manage projects, build strong networks, and design creative sustainable solutions to the challenges in the energy industry.
The Finance and Audit Trainee Programme duration is for 18 months. During that time, each Trainee will:
- Go through a carefully designed and customized training curriculum in specific business, technical, management and personal development areas
- Undertake job rotations across major business functions to ensure familiarization and deep understanding of business processes and overall strategy.
- Receive coaching and mentoring as a developmental tool for ongoing professional and personal career guidance.
- Demonstrate his/her potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management
- Be expected to write the ICAN/ACCA professional exams and must attain significant milestones in this professional qualification journey within the period.
- University degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, or Business Administration
- Applicants with other university degrees apart from those mentioned above must have completed their professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0-2 years Post NYSC experience.
- Maximum age of 26 years as at December 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Don’t Miss Out On IKEDC Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.