Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 | Inec Adhoc Registration Application Form Portal is Here
Here on this guide, you will see the latest news update about Inec Ad-hoc staff Recruitment for 2019 general election and also you will know Adhoc Recruitment Portal 2019 right now.
However, we will explain in details how Ad-hoc staff Registration Exercise 2019 will be conducted and how to obtain inec ad-hoc staff recruitment application form.
This latest job recruitment will provide employment opportunities to fresh Graduates and experience graduate to take their rightful position as Ad-hoc staff 2019.
Ad-hoc Recruitment 2018 is to train and employ qualified candidates for general election. Ad-hoc staffs are Inec officer’s that will help in conducting local government, state, and federal government election.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment
- SON Recruitment;
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
Do you want to apply for the inec ad-hoc recruitment form? You will see the inec ad-hoc staff recruitment application form Requirement, Qualification, and how to apply for Recruitment form online via the website.
Inec Adhoc Recruitment 2018 Requirement
Table of Contents
If you’re want to be among Independent National Electoral Commission Ad-hoc Staff 2019, see below right now the general requirement to apply.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE or OND.
Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Undergraduates Applicants need National Examination Council (NECO) OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with five credit.
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, and Stammering.
- Applicants are advised to apply on any of the following states Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State. Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Cross River, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Enugu State, Imo State, Lagos State, and Rivers State
How To Apply Inec Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
Before submitting your Cv for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment read the post below.
Furthermore, See how to fill Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form which will b submitted received from their INEC HEAD OFFICE.
In the meantime, Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment is currently not out online.
Visit Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2019 via
Don’t Miss Out On Inec adhoc staff recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below