Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jumia Jobs 2018
Jumia Recruitment 2018 | Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jumia Jobs 2018 | Apply for the ongoing Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018, Continue below for more details.
Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018 – Jumia started working in Africa in 2012, and from that period it has turned and propelled complex fruitful organizations, for example, Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest developing economies in the world, extending extraordinary opportunities in an energetic and sounding condition. Its commercial development has empowered imaginative organizations to succeed, and this is the place Jumia ventures in.
Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018
We are Recruiting To Fill The Following Vacant Below
VACANCY TITLE: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting Jumia with the development, execution and maintenance of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting, and analysis within the Marketing team.
This position ensures all social media content and communication is in brand alignment.
In particular you will:
- Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Create content calendars and schedules based on the relevancy of trends, promotions, and social activity
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across all channels daily
- Continually optimize company pages within each platform
- Develop paid social media campaigns and make sure they are executed properly and on-time across relevant social media channels
- Review competitive social media content and creative, continuously benchmarking other top social media brands and recommending optimizations
- Continually evaluate the Social Media and digital landscape for innovative/new platforms being launched to determine viability for Jumia Brands
- Support the acquisition or production of photographs and eventually videos
- Reviewing and moderating conversation with customers on social channels
- Maintain regular reporting cadence for social media, assessing KPIs and campaign performance
- Support Marketing team with all recaps, reports and programs Identify strategic opportunities to engage target audiences – where are relevant discussions taking place?
- Who are influencers in the ecommerce community that the brand can engage with
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business required.
- 8+ years in social media or agency communication experience required, work in both talent acquisition and brand communications desired
- Excellent writer with experience in multiple writing styles (business, Digital/Social, marketing, technical)
- Knowledge of social media communities, Google Analytics, Facebook Exchange and Account Manager, Spredfast (or equivalent social media listening/analysis program)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Premiere Pro and Photoshop, but not essential
- Familiar with social scheduling software such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- Knowledgeable about SEO practices.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Blogs, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn,
- Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, etc.), their respective users and how each platform can be most effectively utilized
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Be part of an agile team that develops smart logistics solutions on a service oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies
In particular you will:
Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
Work across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, support
Write module, well-organized code.
Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years experience in web development with Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5 or other OOP language
- Proficient with MySQL or other leading RDBMS
- Experienced in web server-side and client-side technologies
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Yii, Symfony2 or similar)
- Clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite
- Experienced in Version Control technologies (GIT, SVN)
- Aware of Performance and Security topics on web development
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
HOW TO APPLY
Click on Job Title below:
Don’t Miss Out On Jumia Jobs Recruitment 2018, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.