KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | See How To Apply KPMG Jobs
Apply For KPMG Nigeria Jobs, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment Process 2018, KPMG Nigeria job opportunity is available for Nigerian Graduates to Continue to see, How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018. Just make sure you adhere to the instructions on this web page.
KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 – In this article, you will get the latest information on KPMG Nigeria 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and many updates just for free.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
KPMG is an expert administration organization and one of the Big Four inspectors, alongside Deloitte, EY and PwC. Situated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG utilizes 189,000 individuals and has three lines of administrations: review, assessment, and warning
KPMG is one of the biggest expert administrations organizations on the planet and one of the Big Four inspectors, alongside Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its worldwide central command is situated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG utilizes 162,000 individuals  and has three lines of administrations: review, expense, and warning. Its duty and warning administrations are additionally partitioned into different administration gatherings. The name “KPMG” was picked when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) converged with Peat Marwick.
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a leading player in the Manufacturing Industry in Nigeria that proffer quality products and results to its customers. In line with the company’s desire to fill key roles with best-in class talent in terms of experience and skills, the client seeks to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ref #: EK 34
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the organisation’s Operational functions.
- The role will lead the implementation of the organisations’ strategic goals around service delivery and performance by driving quality, managing and executing process development initiatives.
Principal Duties and Requirements
- Oversee daily manufacturing operations of the company to make adjustment when necessary to ensure effective and efficient results
- Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise on end-to-end manufacturing operations – previous plant management experience is very critical
- Influence and earn trust of the CEO and senior management on decision-making processes
- Provide regular clear reporting to the CEO and other relevant stakeholders on business and team performance in line with business objectives
- Promote the company’s business by transforming work-in progress to finished products
- Build and retain a strong and meaningful relationship with top vendors and support all growth opportunities
- Develop operating objectives, goals and KPI’s for plant manager and operating department, including scientific research, manufacturing, production, operations, and administration
- Routinely review product manufacturing processes to make sure the highest quality and most cost-effective processes are being used
- Evaluate and improve production quality, on-time-delivery, inventory levels and manpower efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree, with preference given to candidates with an MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Operations, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management
- Proven operations excellence with the ability of turning client orders to cash
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in operation management in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to manage senior level management employees and give direction to workers at all levels
- Ability to listen to and interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and strong work ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
That’s all on KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018, for more updated information reach to us via the comment box below.