Lagos State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 – jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Here in this guide, you learn and understand everything about Lagos State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 and how to apply. Furthermore, If you’re here to find out about the latest Lagos state government vacancies 2019 you’re on the right page.
Do you want to know about the latest jobs in Lagos state? Are you in search of Lagos state civil service local government recruitment form 2019? However, relax your mind and discover the latest recruitment in Lagos state government.
You should also know that jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng vacancies application form is for everyone. However, continue reading to find when jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng portal will be open for 2019 Lagos State job recruitment.
The Lagos state government in connection with the state Local government service commission wants to inform the general public suitably and qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the integrated local government service of Lagos state.
We have received many questions from applicants who want to know about Latest news updates about NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form 2019 and how to fill the registration form online. Here are the common questions asked by Applicants about NAFDAC Recruitment 2019 Portal and Process.
Apply Also: Job Vacancies In Lagos
- Is lagos state civil service commission recruitment Form website out?
- Where can see lagos state government ongoing recruitment link?
- How to apply for Lagos State Government job vacancies 2019/2020?
- What is the latest news updates about Lagos State Government Application Form 2019?
- Is Lagos State Government Jobs Portal online?
- What is Starting and the closing date for Lagos State Government jobs in 2019?
Requirements for Lagos State civil service recruitment 2019
Table of Contents
In brief, to land your dream jobs at Lagos state applicants must
- Firstly applicants must have a first degree, HND or it’s equivalent from accredited institutions.
- However, applicants should not be older than 30 years.
- Next, Candidates must be part of Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Applicants must have stayed unemployed for not less than one year after NYSC.
- Lastly, Applicants must be hardworking with good communication skill.
In conclusion, That’s all on the recruitment requirement and qualification. Next on this guide will be how to submit your application form online.
How to Apply For Lagos State recruitment in 2019?
Furthermore, See how to fill Lagos State civil service recruitment Application Form online here below.
In the meantime, Lagos state Job registration form is currently not out online. Visit lagos state civil service recruitment portal
for more information on lagos state civil service Vacancies.
Apply Also:Lagos state teachers recruitment
- Firstly, Applicants are to submit their application once. However, failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Furthermore, All the Shortlisted candidates will go through aptitude test and interview. Hence that’s part of the selection process.
- However, The candidates are not to pay anyone to have their name on shortlisting PDF
- Lastly, The successful candidate will receive an appointment letter with the place of their primary assignment
Vacant Positions for 2019/2020 Lagos State recruitment in different local governments
The vacant designation or positions are:
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
List’s of Local governments that are qualified for the recruitment
- Lagos Mainland
- Lagos Island
In conclusion, Do you want us to tell when jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng portal 2019 is open? Furthermore, will you like us to keep you informed about the latest jobs in Lagos State? If yes! Comment below right now with your phone number and email address.