NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is out – Apply and Register at www.nafdac.gov.ng
Apply For NAFDAC Jobs Online, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment 2018, NAFDAC Recruitment 2018, In this article, you will get the latest update on National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other significant updates for free.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment has been envisioning in the nation till date, I have gotten various demands by hopefuls on different stages longing for genuine data about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment Form. The vast majority of the prominent inquiries individuals for the most part ask us are:
- Is the NAFDAC Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the NAFDAC Recruitment form?
- I need NAFDAC Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will NAFDAC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019?
Essential! Right now, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Form 2018 isn’t yet out on the web, DISREGARD any type of advert you go over. This page will be refreshed quickly the shape is out.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health that is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water.
Applicants applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
How to Apply
If you want to register for nafdac jobs, kindly follow the steps below:
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.
On the off chance that you require us to help you with more refreshed data at the ideal time about NAFDAC Recruitment 2018, compassionately give us your name and email Address on our comment box Also, don’t hesitate to make any inquiry relating to this guide by means of our remark box.
What’s your interpretation of this? I ask you to utilize this same chance to share this data crosswise over to others utilizing our Facebook, twitter or Google+share catch underneath.