National Council of Privatisation Recruitment 2019/2020 – Apply For NCP Job Vacancies
This web page will, however, enlighten you on the latest jobs opportunities on National Council of Privatisation, Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply.
This article will teach you the basic requirement, and Academic qualifications for NCP Recruitment and also guidelines NCP Application form and Recruitment News.
See Also: Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria
This article will furthermore solve the puzzles. Listed below
- Is National Council of Privatisation recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will National Council of Privatisation 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the National Council of Privatisation Recruitment 2019 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about National Council of Privatisations 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the National Council of Privatisation 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the National Council of Privatisation 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the NCP Recruitment portal.
Hot Job Vacancies to Apply Also;
- NEPZA Recruitment
- Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment
- AADS Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Public Complaints Commission Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
NCP Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For National Council of Privatisation Jobs 2019/2020
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
In the meantime; National Council of Privatisation does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the National Council of Privatisation Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
If you’re interested and wanted to be updated with the latest information regarding National Council of Privatisation 2019/2020, kindly comment below with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.