National Population Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply for NPC Jobs
National Population Commission Recruitment 2018 – This post was created to update you on the latest information on National Population Commission 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and numerous update you need to know just for free.
National Population Commission Recruitment 2018
Table of Contents
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment has been waiting in the country up till this moment, I have endured numerous requests by hopefuls on various platforms craving for legit information about the National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment form. Most of the favorite questions people usually ask us are:
- When is NPC Recruitment Form for 2018 be out?
- How to apply for NPC Graduate Job Vacancies 2018?
- Has NPC Commenced Recruitment for 2018?
- NPC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- NPC Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications 2018?
- NPC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To ascertain if the National Population Commission Recruitment 2018 has formally commenced, Please make out time to visit official NPC recruitment portal: http://www.population.gov.ng/ or Bookmark this page for we shall update anytime the National Population Commission Recruitment form is out.
VITAL INFO! At this moment, National Population Commission Recruitment is not however out online, DISMISS any sort of advert you come across. This article will be modernized once the recruitment form is out online.
The National Population Commission was established on 15 June 1988 to strengthen the safety net for the newly liberalized banking sector, following the recommendation of former Central Bank of Nigeria governor Ola Vincent.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
That’s all on National Population Commission Recruitment 2018, make use of our comment box below to ask you questions.