National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nsdcnigeria.org: Apply For NSDC Vacancies Jobs Online
This web page will, however, enlighten you on the latest jobs opportunities on National Sugar Development Council, Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply.
This article will teach you the basic requirement, and Academic qualifications for NSDC Recruitment and also guidelines NSDC Application form and Recruitment News.
See Also: Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria
This article will furthermore solve the puzzles. Listed below
- Is National Sugar Development Council recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will National Sugar Development Council 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2019 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about National Sugar Development Council 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the National Sugar Development Council 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the National Sugar Development Council 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the NSDC Recruitment portal.
NSDC Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For National Sugar Development Council Jobs 2019/2020
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
In the meantime; Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
If you’re interested and wanted to be updated with the latest information regarding National Sugar Development Council 2019/2020, kindly comment below with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.