NCC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – www.ncc.gov.ng
This article will serve as a guideline to know about NCC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 and how to apply for Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2019. we will be explaining in details how NCC job online Recruitment is done.
However, before we proceed with this guides the NCC Application Form, and Employment opportunities can be found on www.ncc.gov.ng
Read Also: Job Vacancies In Abuja
Please Note that the recruitment news and job updates on this website are ultimately free. We will never request for money for any updates.
In this guide, you will see the NCC Recruitment Requirement, Qualification, Process and how to apply for Recruitment form online via the website.
- SON Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
We have received many questions from applicants who want to know about Latest news updates about NCC Recruitment Application Form 2019 and how to fill the registration form online. Here are the common questions asked by Applicants about NCC Recruitment 2019 Portal and Process.
Apply Now: Job Vacancies In Lagos
- Is Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Form out?
- Where can see Nigerian Communications Commission 2019 Recruitment link?
- How to apply for Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What is the latest news updates about Nigerian Communications Commission 2019 Recruitment?
- Is Nigerian Communications Commission Recruiting for 2019?
- What is Starting and the closing date for Nigerian Communications Commission jobs in 2019?
Requirement For NCC 2019/2020 Recruitment
Table of Contents
To be able to apply for NCC Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification listed below.
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
However, If you have a meetup with the above requirements and qualifications, then you can proceed to submit your Application form for NCC employment opportunities through the NCC Portal
How To Apply For Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2019/2020
Furthermore, See how to fill NCC Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form which will b submitted received from their NUC Head
In the meantime, NCC Job Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit NCC Recruitment Portal 2019 via
for more information on National Council for Arts and Culture Vacancies.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
If you need help you wish to know the latest news updates about the
Nigerian Communications Commission Registration Form 2019; please give us your phone number and email address in the box below to keep you informed. Also, free to ask questions about this guide below.
Don’t Miss Out On Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2019, Drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below or send us message below.