NDDC Post Graduate Scholarships 2018/2019 See Staring Date Here
Do you see or know when NDDC Post Graduate Scholarships 2018/209 will start? This article was created on to educate the general public about NDDC Post Graduate Scholarships online registration form and guideline to apply, Continue reading below to know all the NDDC Post Graduate Scholarships requirement and qualification.
www.nddc.gov.ng is the official website where you can get 2018/2019 NDDC Post Graduate Scholarships Application Form Online. If you cherish or desire what is delaying NDDC Post Graduate scholarships, 2018 continue to read the information below.
Last Year’s Nddc scholarships online Registration started around 1st April 2017 and ended on 27 May 2017, 2018 Nddc scholarships has been shifted to a different date because of some reasons are best known to the chairman of Nddc.
The Nddc scholarships board will announce the Postgraduate and Msc registration Exercise date. The deadline will be announced once they release the registration form online.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.Member of National Assembly/State House of AssemblyChairman of the LGAFirst Class Traditional RulerHigh Court Judge
5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
Recent passport photograph; Local Government Identification Letter; Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University; Relevant Degrees from a recognized University; N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
5. For further enquiry, please contact:Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: 084668158: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications must be submitted on or before
Friday 27th May, 2017.
If you wish to be notified once the Nddc Post Graduate Scholarships Registration being commented below with the details, you will want us to contact you with once registration beings.