NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Registration Form – www.nddc.gov.ng
Here is a guide on how to apply for NDDC scholarship Form 2019. Do you want to study abroad? if yes continue reading.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was founded in the year 2000 with the purpose of developing the active, equal and sustainable growth of the Niger Delta into a neighborhood that is economically prosperous, politically stable, ecologically regenerative and politically amicable.
As a result of the plans to bring development to Niger Delta, NDDC boards are tasked with the responsibilities of providing Undergraduates, Post Graduates, Masters Degree Scholarship Programm Awards to Niger Deltans to improve their skills and provide them with appropriate training which is also part of the present administration goal.
However, in this guide, you will see how to fill the NDDC Undergraduate, Foreign Post Graduates and Master Degree Scholarships Application Form here online. In short, NDDC Oversea Scholarships Registration Form is free do not pay anyone for NDDC Form 2019.
Furthermore, NDDC Award and Grants are specially made for Nigerian form Niger Delta regions. Furthermore, below are the NDDC Scholarship Requirements, Qualifications, Criteria and Application Process.
Requirements For NDDC 2019 Scholarships Application Form
Table of Contents
Candidates who are interested in filling NDDC Registration Form 2019 should follow the guidelines provide here in this page.
Nddc Scholarship Courses
The scheme is for suitably for qualified applicants with an appropriate Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional courses:
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
- Agricultural Science
- Medical Sciences
Here are the Application Form Requirement:
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply:
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- The commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer based test (CBT) or those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil producing/bearing communities/local government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The commission will ensure a fair spread of courses among beneficiaries within each state.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select applicants in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the commission in this regard is final.
NDDC 2019 Scholarship Criteria
- Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme (Ph.D) 2019
- Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme (Masters) 2019
- Under-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme 2019
How to Apply For Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship 2019/2020
To begin with, all the interested candidates should visit NDDC Scholarships Program Website here to apply.
By the way, NDDC Scholarships Application Form is currently now online.
NDDC Scholarships Registration Form is online now.
1.) Application must be made in-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2.) Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3.) Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4.) All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC Scholarships Portal via www.nddc.gov.ng
For Further Enquiry, See Nddc Scholarship Contact address:
Please contact the Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC):
Nddc scholarship 2019 application deadline: 4th July, 2019
That’s all on NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020, Please shares this guide with your friends before you go.