NDIC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Application Registration Is Here- www.ndic.gov.ng
This guide will, look into how to elaborate and educate you on the latest jobs opportunities on Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation. Do you want to get NDIC recruitment 2019/2020 form? Continue reading for extra knowledge on how to apply on NDIC recruitment 2019 portal.
This webpage will inform with the basic requirement and qualification needed for NDIC Recruitment News and also guidelines on how to apply.
Here are other job Vacancies you can apply below
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- P-Yes Recruitment Form
This article will furthermore answer the questions. Listed below
- Is Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation 2019 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation 2019/2020 Recruitment?
- Is the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation 2019 Recruitment portal officially open?
This post will generally address all the question above to give you a better understanding about submitting your application on the NDIC Recruitment portal.
Do you want to know about latest ndic Nigeria job recruitment in Abuja, Lagos and another part of the country comment below right now?
NDIC Recruitment Qualification/Requirement.
Table of Contents
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
How To Apply For Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Jobs 2019/2020
In the meantime; Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation does not have any vacant position and are not accepting any application.
By the way, if you want us to inform you once the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is out online, comment below with your phone number and email address.
Read Also: Latest Job Vacancies
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Federal Government Massive Recruitment in Nigeria.
If you’re interested and wanted to be updated with the latest information regarding Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.