NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now For Graduate Vacancies Online
NDIC, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 | In this web page we will feed you on all you needed to know on Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other critical updates for free.
NDIC Recruitment 2018
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment has been expecting in the country till this time, we have received several requests by applicants on different platforms longing for legit information about the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment form. Most of the favourite questions people usually ask us are:
- When is NDIC Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for NDIC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has NDIC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NDIC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- NDIC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- NDIC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To ascertain if the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 has formally started, visit official NDIC recruitment portal: http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ or Bookmark this page and frequently visit for we shall refresh once the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment form is out.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is perpetrated to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through adequate supervision of insurance institutions provision of business/technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and relevant resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is not yet out available online; PLEASE IGNORE whatever form of advert you come across ONLINE. This article will be updated soon the recruitment form is out.
- NUC Recruitment 2018/2019 Apply Now Online Graduate Vacancies
- World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now Graduate Vacancies In Nigeria
- Skye Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Job Vacancies In Nigeria
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now for Graduate Job Online
Requirement For NDIC Recruitment 2018
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
Stay updated about Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your name and email Address in the comment box or send us message using the box below.