Niger State Bursary Application Form 2017/2018 And How To Apply Online
Apply for Niger State Bursary Application Form, Niger State Bursary Form Registration; Niger State Bursary Application Form 2017/2018 is Out. Continue below;
Niger State Bursary Application Form
The Niger state grant Board was set up in 1976 when the State was made, with the essential obligation of dispensing government awards to every single indigenous understudy of Niger State in all the tertiary organizations in Nigeria and abroad to carter for their welfare and sustenance all through the time of their examination.
Following the difference in monitor in Government House in May, 2007 these statutory exercises of the board had bloomed to its most elevated pinnacle, which the understudies’ presently getting a charge out of normal and continuous installment of Scholarship gifts. In like way, the Board is saddled with the colossal difficulties of sharing and managing same Government objectives and desires by working all day and all night to guaranteeing that her goals of educational Sponsorship is completely figured it out.
For recipients to be eligible for any of the various schemes, they must:
- (a) Be Nigerlite or residence of the State defined by existing official declaration
- (b) Posses a valid full time admission of any recognise public Nigeria or foreign institution of higher learning (an admission letter in languages other than English must be accompanied by the certified true and accurate translations)
- (c) Attain and maintain level of performance required by the expectations of the specific scholarship scheme for which he or she is a beneficiary (for this purpose the relevant review shall take place at the end of the academic session)
- (d) Complete the prescribe form for the relevant scholarship scheme he or she is expected to be a beneficiary (download he prescribe form, complete and submit to the board or complete online the form on the scholarship board website)
- (e) Submission of the completed prescribed form within the time limit set for the purpose and meeting other deadlines as may be required for the timely processing of admission
- (f) A written recommendation from a respected member of the community attesting to the good behaviour of the applicant
- (g) Formally accept the offer of scholarship or financial assistance including the terms and condition of such offer.
How to Apply.
Eligible candidates are to submit their application through the link below:
Application deadline: The deadline for the submission of Niger State Bursary application form is April 12, 2018.
Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org (+2347051950254, +2348050252100, +2348063207557, +2347051961200)
If you have any questions please make use of our comment box below.