Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers | Download Free NCS Aptitude Test PDF Here
Are you in search of Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers (PDF)? Do you want to download Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Aptitude Test question and answer? However, you will see the free download link for NCS past questions and answers right here.
To begin with, If you’re among Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted candidates. And want to score high in NCS CBT Aptitude test this guide is for you. In the first place, you’ve to understand that all the successful applicants must participate in the NCS Aptitude test.
Furthermore, if you want to be employed by the Nigeria Customs Service is wise for you to download the Nigeria Customs Service Aptitude Test past question and answers pdf. After downloading NCS past question and answers, you’re therefore entitled to read and memorize it for NCS Aptitude Test exam.
In brief, we will show the repeated and sample questions of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment. Afterward, you will see how and where to download Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers right here.
Customs Service Repeated and Sample Questions
Table of Contents
Below questions serves as an example of what Customs Service Past Questions and Answers look like in the PDF format. However, continue reading to see how to download the past questions below.
1. When was the Nigeria Customs Service inaugurated
2. The first Director-General of the Nigeria Customs Service is
A. T.A. Wall
B. E.D. Hermit
C. Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
D. Musa Bello
3. One of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service
A. Customs Tariff and Trade
B. Customs Import and Export
C. Customs Investigation Directorate
D. Customs Inspection Directorate
4. The Computer-Based Promotion Examination was implemented during the regime of:
A. Abdullahi Dikko
B. Aliyu Mustapha
C. Hameed Ali
D. Shehu Musa
5. How many deputy comptrollers does the Nigeria Customs Service have
6. A document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as
A. Bill of exchange
B. Bill of direction
C. Wayfarers’ guide
D. Bill of lading
7. A manifest that lists all cargo carried on a specific vessel voyage is called
A. Cargo manifest
B. Manifest List
C. Cargo directory
D. Ship manifest
8.COGSA stands for
A. Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
B. Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
C. Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
D. Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
9. A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
10. The first capital of Nigeria is
How to Download The Past Questions.
However, the latest and updated Nigeria Customs Service Aptitude Test past questions cost 2500.00 naira only.
Finally, if you’re interested and want to buy call the phone below or send us email:
Phone Number: 07061064421
If you’ve any question about this guide make use of our comment box below! And lastly, don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and family.