Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018 | Apply Now Online
Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018 | Apply Now Online, Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018, In this web page you will get latest updates on Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other critical updates without a token.
Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018
Nigeria LNG Limited was consolidated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to provide Nigeria’s immense natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The NLNG Act approves the organization of NLNG.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Operator
REF: P0/201 7/001
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The appointee would be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned plants on a shift basis.
- The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate the process and service units within the prescribed limits to achieve production targets for quantity and quality, safely and efficiently
- Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Participate in shutdowns
- Respond to plant process changes and upsets so that loss of production is kept at a minimum
- Manage process and service unit’s start-ups and shutdowns competently without affecting units that are to remain online Undertake constant evaluation of plant-operating conditions so abnormalities are promptly resolved
- Execute on a daily basis, routine and non-routine operations for the assigned area taking due care to implement HSE considerations for the activity
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures and control system
- Ensure effective start-of-shift orientation and shift handover.
The right candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years old by June 1st 2017
- Have completed the NYSC year by May 2017
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem solving skills
- In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy. You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2018.
Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018 | Nigeria LNG Recruitment Guide and Requirements
Stay Updated about Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018, by dropping your number and the email in the coment box.