Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates (Polac) 2018 for 6th Regular Course Interview
Check here for Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates (Polac), NPA, NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2018, Check NPA 6th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview, Without wasting much time follow the guidelines below to check the list Nigeria police academy result list to see the shortlisted candidates.
The Nigeria police academy became based with the intention to provide the perfect advanced police officer who’s equipped with expertise and competencies to stand demanding situations of policing in a more and more complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated international
NPA is a model security schooling organization, the world over respected for the quality and efficiency of its schooling and the distinction of its instructional requirements.
the candidates whose names appear on this ebook had been a hit in the jamb and have been the quality 25 of their respective states and ten from fct in order of benefit inside the choice examination of the 6th standard courses of degree programme of the Nigeria police academy,
NPA 6th Regular Courses List of Shortlisted Candidates.
Consequently they are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board at the Academy as indicated below:
- Candidates who fail to report 2 days after the reporting date above will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2017
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- View the first and second batch lists below:
Note: Candidates from North Central, South East and South South are to report to the Academy on Sunday 11th of November while candidates from North East, North West and South West are to report on Monday the 12th for interview.
Thats all on Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates (Polac) 2018, share this informations with your friends.